GENERATION RFID is searching a System Architect Engineer for important automotive projects located in Barcelona and Tarragona.
- Build the System Architectural Design.
- Work together with the team members of all departments: Test engineers, Software Engineers, Hardware engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Requirements Management Engineer, etc.
- Derive System Architectural Design Requirements based on the accepted System Requirements.
- Define the System Integration strategies and System Integration Testing strategies.
- Give support regarding planning of Integrated system (e.g. of prototype release) and give support regarding planning of updates of integrated system (e.g. SW update on existing prototype).
- Document and maintain the System Integration Verification Plan.
- Define and document the System External and Internal Interfaces.
- Allocate System Requirements to System Elements and system Functions.
- Support Safety team, regarding the creation of the Technical Safety Concept and System Architecture Analysis.
- Verify System Architectural Design.
- Give support regarding the Baselining of the System Architecture.
- Resolve Requirement Defects.
- Impact analysis of Product Change Requests from Customer.
- Ensure requirements completion as required by the System Lead and the requirements Management Engineer in agreement with the stakeholders (e.g. Software Lead, Hardware Lead, Mechanical Lead, Test Lead,..).
- Technical Degree.
- Previous experience in System Architecture Development or Software Architecture or Hardware design.
- Fluent in English.
- Analytic thinking. Good communication and conflict resolution skills.