1. General information
1. This website is owned by GENERATION RFID, S.L. (hereinafter, GENERATION RFID), a company established at C/ de Valls, 81-87 Office 100 -101, 43204 Reus (Tarragona – Spain) N.I.F. B- 65506735 and entered in the Companies’ Register of Barcelona, Volume 42463, Page 409025, Folio 0141, Entry 1; with domain name www.generationrfid.com
3. GENERATION RFID S.L. reserves the right to make any unannounced changes it deems appropriate to its website and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same or the way in which they are presented or located on its servers.
1. The user agrees in general to use the website and the contents, services and information related to it in a diligent manner, in accordance with the legislation, ethics, public order and the provisions of this Legal Notice; likewise, the user must refrain from using these in any manner that may impede the normal functioning and enjoyment of the website contents by the users thereof, or in any manner that may harm or damage the property and rights of GENERATION RFID S.L, its providers, users or any third party in general.
2. In particular, by way of clarification but not limitation, the user shall be bound in his/her use of the website and related services, to:
a) Not enter, store or transmit through the website or through any of the services linked to it, any software, data, virus, code or any other electronic tool or device capable of causing damage to the website, in any of the services linked to it or any of the equipment, systems or networks of GENERATION RFID, any user, its providers or any third party in general, or that could cause interruption or impede normal operation.
b) Not use false identities or to impersonate others in the use of the website or any of its related services, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or otherwise, where applicable.
c) Not destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, software or electronic documents of GENERATION RFID, its providers or third parties.
d) Not use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through the website to send advertising, send messages for commercial purposes, or to collect or store the personal details of third parties.
3. GENERATION RFID, shall not be held liable for the misuse of the contents of its website, which shall be the sole responsibility of the person accessing or using them.
4. GENERATION RFID, shall not be held liable for the information contained in other websites and pages managed by third parties that may be accessed through links or search engines on the GENERATION RFID, website. The links contained in the pages of the GENERATION RFID, website are for informational purposes only and are in no way a suggestion, invitation or recommendation thereof.
5. The portal content, particularly references to information and advertising, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not binding. GENERATION RFID, reserves the right to modify or delete part or all of the current contents of GENERATION RFID, website wherever it sees fit, and to prevent or restrict access thereto on a temporary or permanent basis.
1. For the purposes of the provisions of the current Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data, GENERATION RFID informs the User that there are automated files created, which are the responsibility of this company, with the personal data that might be provided by the User when browsing our website (at the time of registration or submitting a query, comment, or request) which shall be treated exclusively for processing the User’s request, as well as for sending information using any means, including electronic mail and/or an equivalent means, about the products, services, offers and novelties which we consider to be of interest to the User. In the case of business communications sent by electronic mail or an equivalent means, you consent to the sending of advertising material using said means. The information is not used for any other purpose.
2. As a general rule, “Sensitive Personal Data” are not collected through the website. “Sensitive Personal Data” are those which concern race, ethnicity, political ideology, religious or moral beliefs, labor union affiliations or subjects related with health or sex life. The user expressly consents that the Sensitive Personal Data voluntarily provided to GENERATION RFID (for example through the submission of a cv) will be used as described in this Policy and the laws in force.
3. All information provided by users to GENERATION RFID over the website by means of online queries, curriculum vitae submissions or any other type of communication will be treated with utmost confidentiality and used solely for the purposes for which it was collected and provided.
4. To access certain sections or services of the website, the user must provide certain Personal Data. During the collection of such Personal Data, the user will be informed of the mandatory nature of their provision. If said mandatory data are not provided, the user will be unable to access the respective sections or services.
5. The User shall, in any event, be responsible for the accuracy of the data provided and GENERATION RFID shall reserve the right to exclude registered services from any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other action that may be taken in accordance with applicable law
6. The user may exercise his or her rights under Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data and, in particular, his or her rights of access, modification or deletion of data and opposition thereto, where applicable, together with the right to revoke the consent given for the transfer of his/her details. The user may exercise these rights by making a written, signed request addressed to the following address GENERATION RFID, c/Camí de Valls, 81-87 Office 100-101 - Reus (43204) - Catalonia – Spain or by sending an email to: email@example.com. The request must contain the following information: name and surname of the user, address for notifications, photocopy of national identity card or passport, and the specific right being exercised.
7. GENERATION RFID, shall store the Personal Data it collects and adopt the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss or processing, or unauthorized access thereto. GENERATION RFID, S.L shall perform these duties in accordance with the applicable regulations.
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The content of this website, including, but not limited to, texts, charts, pictures, its design and the intellectual property rights which could apply to such content, and all trademarks, brand names or other distinctive signs, is the property of GENERATION RFID, and all respective rights are reserved.
All or part of such content may not be reproduced in any way or by any mechanical, electronic, reprographic or other means, and the disclosure, public communication or distribution without the prior written authorization of GENERATION RFID or the legitimate owners is forbidden.
GENERATION RFID shall not be liable for damages resulting from the use by the users of such content or the breach of applicable legal provisions.
1. The user hereby acknowledges and agrees that he/she uses the website and each of the services provided herein at his/her sole risk, under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility.
2. GENERATION RFID, S.L cannot guarantee that the website and the services linked hereto will function correctly at all times or that users will be able to access and use them quickly and without interruption or errors.
3. GENERATION RFID, S.L shall act diligently according to the generally accepted practices of the sector to avoid the presence on the website of viruses or other harmful elements that could damage the user's computer system, electronic documents or files. However, such practices cannot absolutely guarantee the absence of such elements and it cannot therefore be held liable for damages that may arise in this regard.