GENERATION RFID is searching a System Leader for important automotive projects located in Barcelona and Tarragona.
The System Leader manages, plans and controls the System Requirements, System Architecture and the System Integration Testing, from Customer Requirements analysis to System Requirements Release, System Architecture Release and System Integration Testing, acting as the system interface to other project groups.
- Act as interface with the Customer and the different project groups (SW, HW, MECH...) for System Requirements, System Architecture and System Integration Testing work-products and coverage.
- Work together with the team members of all departments: Test engineers, Software Engineers, Hardware engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Requirements Management Engineer, etc.
- Track with the different groups to assure complete analysis, traceability, implementation and testing of Customer Requirements, System Requirements and System Architecture.
- Lead, plan, coordinate and control the System requirements, System Architectural Design and System Integration testing activities.
- Manage System resources of a project.
- Perform estimations for projects (schedule, System resources, System Tools).
- Tailor processes and methods to project needs.
- Plan and supervise the review of System work products.
- Ensures elicitation of requirements for Customer Requirements, System Requirements and System Architecture.
- Lead and supervise risk management activities for System Requirements, System Architecture and System Integration testing.
- Apply mitigation and contingency actions for identified System Requirements, System Architecture and System Integration Testing project risks.
- Report System Requirements, System Architecture and System Integration testing project status.
- Follow the process defined for the Change Request & Problem Management Process (ensures that requested changes and defects are studied, managed, controlled properly and escalated if needed).
- Support the quality assurance planning and monitor that the defined quality standards are followed in a project.
- Technical Degree (Electronics, Automation, Telecommunication).
- 3 years of experience in System Leading or System, SW or HW Testing.
- Product Knowledge (System, Software, Hardware, Mechanical).
- Fluent in English. Valuable, good level of German.
- Analytic thinking. Good communication and conflict resolution skills